****1oz, 200mg Strength**BACON FLAVORED****
This product's initial hemp oil extraction is raw, whole plant broad cannabinoid hemp oil containing all the natural waxes, terpenes and flavonoids within the plant. This extract is the basis for all of our hemp oil distillation and formulation. Once refined, it can be combined with coconut oil, hemp seed oil, and grape seed oil with the option to include original terpenes and flavonoids. We supply oils totally free of dissolved solids, solvents, pesticides, or any other impurities.
****1oz, 200mg Strength**** BACON FLAVORED
- 30 servings per bottle (Serving Size 1ml (full dropper)*
- 6.66mg of hemp-derived CBD per serving
- Fast absorption with an easy-to-use dropper
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
*Please Note: Serving Size is 1ml (full dropper) which would be for a Large Dog over 100 lbs
CBD Oil is not intended for use in puppies or kittens under the age of 6 months. Do not give to pregnant or lactating dogs or cats. Consult your Veterinarian before use if pet has a medical condition or is taking any medication. Do not exceed recommended serving size.
The ABC's of CBD
PawHealer.com has a new category in our pet wellness section - Cannabinoids (CBD).
Here are the basics about this exciting new category
- What is CBD or cannabinoids? Cannabinoids are chemical compounds found in hemp oil. One is cannabidiol, or CBD. Products include CBD oils, capsules, edibles, and topicals.
- What are the benefits of CBD for animals? CBD is believed to help with the following issues: epilepsy, seizures, anxiety, bowel disease, nervous system disorders, pain and inflammation.
- Is hemp marijuana? No, hemp and marijuana are different plants. Marijuana contains high levels of THC. Hemp oil contains less than .3% THC by law.
- Is CBD legal? Yes, hemp-based CBD is approved for human and animal products in all the United States.
- Does it makes the animal "high"? No. CBD is not psychoactive. It offers all the relaxation without intoxication. Yes, animals will still get the munchies as CBD increases appetite.