Our Plus CBD Oil™ Drops contain a complex phytocannabinoid matrix including cannabidiol (CBD) from agricultural hemp, providing enhancing CBD support using our Gold Formula – our highest concentration of CBD oil.
Plus CBD Oil ™ Drops. are made with our best-selling Gold Formula, Plus CBD Oil drops provide an easy way to enjoy CBD.
Use: 15 drops or ½ a dropper daily.
1oz, 250mg – UNFLAVORED AND PEPPERMINT
- 80 servings per bottle
- 3mg of hemp-derived CBD per serving
- Fast absorption with an easy-to-use dropper
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
CBD Oil is not intended for use in puppies or kittens under the age of 6 months. Do not give to pregnant or lactating dogs or cats. Consult your Veterinarian before use if pet has a medical condition or is taking any medication. Do not exceed recommended serving size.
The ABC's of CBD
PawHealer.com has a new category in our pet wellness section - Cannabinoids (CBD).
Here are the basics about this exciting new category
- What is CBD or cannabinoids? Cannabinoids are chemical compounds found in hemp oil. One is cannabidiol, or CBD. Products include CBD oils, capsules, edibles, and topicals.
- What are the benefits of CBD for animals? CBD is believed to help with the following issues: epilepsy, seizures, anxiety, bowel disease, nervous system disorders, pain and inflammation.
- Is hemp marijuana? No, hemp and marijuana are different plants. Marijuana contains high levels of THC. Hemp oil contains less than .3% THC by law.
- Is CBD legal? Yes, hemp-based CBD is approved for human and animal products in all the United States.
- Does it makes the animal "high"? No. CBD is not psychoactive. It offers all the relaxation without intoxication. Yes, animals will still get the munchies as CBD increases appetite.